Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I am preparing for two upcoming shows.
The first will be a show for the months of November and December at the Foley Performing Arts Association in downtown Foley, AL.
I will present 35 paintings is a series of work titled
"The French Influence from Paris to New Orleans"
Paris Street
18 x 10 inches, Antique Door Frame
I have a variety of paintings in this show so you will find more than just street scenes.
Paintings of French Hydrangeas, restaurants, and even an antique watering can from a NOLA Magazine Street shop are included.
You can visit the Center during their Trim-A-Tree Christmas Event,
Nov. 8-Dec 24 Monday-Saturday 10-4
Preview Party Nov 7, 5-7 pm


The Peter Anderson Festival in Ocean Springs, MS  is November 2-3, 9-5 Daily
I really enjoy this venue for a show and it looks like fabulous weather is in store.
I hope you can stop by for a visit. My booth is #436 on Washington Ave.
I have been working on landscape scenes from the Southwest to the Canadian Rockies.
I have posted lots of photos of my new work on my website so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment