Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paintings available through Eastern Shore Art Association, Fairhope, AL


Through the Eastern Shore Art Association, I have placed seven of my restaurant scenes for sale at Tamara's Downtown in Fairhope, AL This is one of them. The scene is from a restaurant in California.
I hope to soon take some photos at Tamara's! People have asked me if any of my restaurant scenes are local and I have to admit that I do not usually have my camera with me when I dine out locally-But I will work on that! Hope to go to Tamara's soon for her great food and great atmosphere!

                                                  Champagne Lunch, Oil, 18 x 14 inches
                                                     Gallery Wrapped Canvas, Unframed
                                                                                        ©Colette Martin Waite
Also, through ESAC I have eight paintings at Sunflower Cafe in Fairhope, AL. I placed paintings for sale with a tropical theme at this wonderful little cafe.
                                                      Island Palm, Oil, 30 x 24 inches
©Colette Martin Waite
                      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment